COME JOIN US
Do you have a passion for PR and Marketing? Do you want to be a part of an international art company in growth?
Paper Collective’s goal is to be the preferred art poster brand and we aim to deliver the best possible customer service. We are currently looking for a marketing and PR intern and we’d love for you to join our growing international team! You will join a young and energetic team, passionate about making art accessible for all.
Do you have a strong passion for art and interior? Would you like to work in a fast-growing brand environment? The position as Marketing & PR Intern offers a unique opportunity to gain experience in both digital-, influencer marketing and PR and your responsibility will be to support Marketing with a focus on influencers. In this role you will assist and report directly to the Head of Marketing & PR and will be an essential part of the Paper Collective team in Studiestræde in the heart of Copenhagen.
- Develop the influencer strategy for Paper Collective
- Run the influencer activations
- Assisting with day to day press office management
- Liaising with and answering enquiries from influencers
- Execute content production for digital marketing
- Managing the entire process of product lend outs
- Handling updates of media lists and contacts
- Assisting in organizing and executing events, campaigns etc.
- Monitoring SoMe and creating monthly PR reports including analysis
- Managing distributions
- Researching and performing writing tasks
- Updating image bank
- Taking on ad hoc tasks related to marketing
- Currently studying a degree within marketing or communications, PR, journalism or similar in which an internship is part of the education
- Excellent copywriting and verbal skills in English. Native speaking in Swedish, Danish or German is appreciated but not a must.
- Highly organized, proactive, detail- and deadline-oriented
- Result-driven capabilities and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Driven to learn and grow
You like to take responsibility for your own projects and can handle to work with several projects at one time. You contribute actively to a good working environment and a positive spirit is a part of who you are.
Position: marketing and PR Intern
Duration: Minimum 3 months (30 hours per week)
Location: Studiestræde 3, 1445, Copenhagen
Starting date: Preferable august -september but send us your application and let us know when your internship period starts and we will see what openings we have.
Application: Send your application and CV to: [email protected] mark the email: Intern application. We are reviewing applications on an ongoing basis.
If you have any questions about the position, please don’t hesitate to contact: Elin Jonsson, Head of Marketing & PR Phone: +45 53348151 or E-mail: [email protected]