COME JOIN US
Paper Collective’s goal is to be the preferred art poster brand in the world and we aim to deliver the best possible customer service. We are currently looking for a student for our sales team and we’d love for you to join our dedicated and energetic team, passionate about making art accessible for all.
You will become a part of our wholesale department and play a central role. You will assist and support our Area Sales Managers in the daily work with 500+ lifestyle and interior design retailers around the world by coordinating and following up on our sales campaigns, develop and maintain our sales systemsand merchandising for key retailers.
Your tasks will be varied and challenging and the job is ideal for a someone looking to develop their sales talent and get a thorough insight and understanding of the sales process of the design and lifestyle industry.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Support and assist Area Sales Managers with data and analysis
- Generate and process new wholesales leads
- Follow up with existing customers in Europe
- Support and follow-up for our sales and marketing campaigns
- Update and maintain ERP system and product data
- Assist the development and maintenance of our b2b order portal
- Merchandise and support selected key accounts
As a sales student in Paper Collective we offer responsibility, flexibility and the opportunity to develop your sales and business skills. The ideal candidate is ambitious, driven and motivated for personal development. For you to succed in the job, you must be structured, able to handle multiple tasks and be a positive and proactive thinker and doer.
Furthermore we are looking for someone who:
- Has a Bachelor or Master’s student with preferably 2 years left before graduation
- Has great verbal and written English proficiency
- Has experience with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.
What we offer
- A fun place to work! – people come first at Paper Collective.
- A central role in a great sales team in an ambitious growth company
- A dynamic and energetic group of colleagues to whom collaboration, freedom and responsibility are keywords, and where we all contribute to reaching our shared goals
- Office in central Copenhagen
Want to apply?
The position needs to be filled June 1st. We will process applications on an ongoing basis.
Please send your motivational letter along with your CV to [email protected]
If you have questions regarding this position, feel free to direct these to Lill Bersang [email protected]
We create high-quality art prints in collaboration with handpicked artists from all over the world. We sell these through a network of more than 500 of the world’s top design and lifestyle stores, and through our own online sales channels directly to consumers in more than 30 countries.
At Paper Collective we want to create a playground for art. - A space for creatives from a range of backgrounds to connect, collaborate and create. Together we create high quality art prints and products that express our artists’ creativity while connecting them with our global community of art lovers. Read more about us HERE.
Do you have a passion for Social Media and Marketing? Do you want to be a part of an international art company in growth?
Paper Collective’s goal is to be the preferred art poster brand and we aim to deliver the best possible customer service. We are currently looking for a marketing and PR intern and we’d love for you to join our growing international team in our headquarter in central Copenhagen! You will join a young and energetic team, passionate about making art accessible for all.
About the job
As a student worker in the sales department of Paper Collective you will become a central part of the marketing team where you will assist on marketing tasks as well run your own projects. You will work with, and post on our social media channels, primarily on our Instagram account which has close to 150.000 followers. Your tasks will be varied and you will act as a company representative towards consumers. Your tasks will also include:
- Social media planning
- Posting on social media accounts (pinterest, instagram etc.)
- Reporting on Social media
- Proactive contact to and dialogue with influencers.
- Product seeding
- Different ad hoc tasks
As a student at Paper Collective you will experience that you are given a lot of responsibility internally as well as externally. We expect that you can handle several projects at the time, that you have a structured approach to your tasks and that you have a drive to succeed. You are a proactive and social persons who thrives in a busy work environment. You are:
- Undertaking a relevant education such as a degree in marketing, business, communication or another relevant programme.
- You speak and write english fluently and have a way with words
At Paper Collective you can expect a steep learning curve with a high degree of flexibility and a close collaboration with the different departments in the company.
Position: Part time/ student job. 15-20 hours per week.
Location: Studiestræde 3, 1455 Copenhagen.
Start date: As soon as possible.
Send your application (CV and cover letter) to [email protected] by May 1, 2022. We will carry out interviews on an ongoing basis.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Do you have a passion for PR and Marketing? Do you want to be a part of an international art company in growth?
Paper Collective’s goal is to be the preferred art poster brand and we aim to deliver the best possible customer service. We are currently looking for a marketing and PR intern and we’d love for you to join our growing international team! You will join a young and energetic team, passionate about making art accessible for all.
Do you have a strong passion for art and interior? Would you like to work in a fast-growing brand environment? The position as Marketing & PR Intern offers a unique opportunity to gain experience in both digital-, influencer marketing and PR and your responsibility will be to support Marketing with a focus on influencers. In this role you will assist and report directly to the Head of Marketing & PR and will be an essential part of the Paper Collective team in Studiestræde in the heart of Copenhagen.
- Develop the influencer strategy for Paper Collective
- Run the influencer activations
- Assisting with day to day press office management
- Liaising with and answering enquiries from influencers
- Execute content production for digital marketing
- Managing the entire process of product lend outs
- Handling updates of media lists and contacts
- Assisting in organizing and executing events, campaigns etc.
- Monitoring SoMe and creating monthly PR reports including analysis
- Managing distributions
- Researching and performing writing tasks
- Updating image bank
- Taking on ad hoc tasks related to marketing
- Currently studying a degree within marketing or communications, PR, journalism or similar in which an internship is part of the education
- Excellent copywriting and verbal skills in English. Native speaking in Swedish, Danish or German is appreciated but not a must.
- Highly organized, proactive, detail- and deadline-oriented
- Result-driven capabilities and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Driven to learn and grow
You like to take responsibility for your own projects and can handle to work with several projects at one time. You contribute actively to a good working environment and a positive spirit is a part of who you are.
Position: marketing and PR Intern
Duration: Minimum 3 months (30 hours per week)
Location: Studiestræde 3, 1445, Copenhagen
Starting date: Preferable august -september but send us your application and let us know when your internship period starts and we will see what openings we have.
Application: Send your application and CV to: [email protected] mark the email: Intern application. We are reviewing applications on an ongoing basis.
If you have any questions about the position, please don’t hesitate to contact: Elin Jonsson, Head of Marketing & PR Phone: +45 53348151 or E-mail: [email protected]