Come work here!
PAPER COLLECTIVE IS LOOKING FOR A SALES REPRESENTATIVE!
Are you a passionated and dedicated junior sales professional and wants to work with the coolest lifestyle design stores in Europe?
Then, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Paper Collective is a successful curator and manufacturer of affordable art.
We create high-quality art prints in collaboration with handpicked artists from all over the world and sell these through a network of more than 700 of the world’s top design and lifestyle stores, and through our own online sales channels directly to consumers in more than 30 countries.
We are growing and are accordingly looking for a new team member to develop our wholesale in Europe.
As our new Sales Representative you will become a part of a dedicated sales team based in Copenhagen.
- Identify leads and manage / build a pipeline of customers in Europe
- Develop and maintain excellent customer relationships and drive sales activities to build the Paper Collective and MADO brand awareness
- Visit customers in all European markets, merchandise and ensure the best brand presence (min. 60 travel days/year)
- Develop and train in-store sales assistants in Paper Collective & MADO core values and POS
- Close collaboration with our wholesale team and monthly budget & KPI follow up
- People person with great communication skills
- Fluent in English and/or German
- A go-getter attitude and a desire to build up new markets and develop excellent customer relationships
- Recent graduateor with 1-3 years experience in sales or retail
- Result-driven and energetic
- Positive and outgoing personality who can motive and inspire our retail customers
- A curious mindset and ability to think creatively
- Self-driven, but at the same time a team player
An exciting full-time position in a growing creative company. You will get a dynamic and energetic group of colleagues to whom collaboration, freedom and responsibility are keywords and where we all contribute to reaching our shared goals. We can offer you great possibility for personal development. Salary, bonus, and pension according to qualifications.
Want to apply?
The position needs to be filled as soon as possible, which is why we will process applications on an ongoing basis.
Please send your CV along with a short motivational letter to Lill Bersang: [email protected]
If you have questions regarding this position, feel free to be in touch by e-mail or +45 29911391.